Please download and complete the Miss Surf City Scholarship Competition Application and Forms 104 & 105 and submit them to MissSCSC@aol.com.
Miss Surf City Scholarship Competition
- Must be a United States citizen
- At least 17 years old at the time of local pageant.
- No more than 24 years old on December 31, 2016.
- High school graduate or will become a high school graduate no later than July 30 of this pageant year
- Female, never married and never have had children
- Legal resident of California at least 6 (six) months prior to local pageant competition
- Geographic eligibility for local pageants:
Contestants must meet one of the following geographic eligibility requirements:
- GENERAL POLICIES
- Must maintain the basis for eligibility throughout the local and state competition
- An entrant may enter only two structured local pageants within a single pageant year, but may enter an unlimited number of open pageants.
- There is no limit on the number of open local pageant titles an entrant may hold during her entire competition eligibility period (ages 17 – 24)
- An entrant may hold only two structured local pageant titles during her entire competition eligibility period (age 17 - 24 years)
- An entrant may not succeed herself, or win the same structured or open pageant title more than once